Here are some tips that can make your holiday in Bali goes smoothly and enjoyably
Here are some tips that can make your holiday in Bali goes smoothly and enjoyably.
1. Reconfirm your outbound flight.
2. Drink a lot of bottled water as you may dehydrated easily.
3. Leave your important documents in your hotel safe and wandering around with the copies.
4. Shop around when intending to change money as the rate may vary, check if the commission is added or not.
5. Show your respect by wearing sarong when entering temple.
6. Change money at a reputable looking location, use your own (or the hotel’s) calculator before changing!
7. put on loads of High Factor Waterproof Sun Cream (especially if you intend to spend a lot of time in the water).
8. be careful with your belongings at all times. Crime is on the increase and can ruin your holiday. Cases of handbag snatching have been reported, so leave important documents in your hotel safe and wear your bag across your shoulders!
9. Try not to step on offerings in the street (walk around them).
10. Respect the slow pace of processions when stuck behind one, for instance, don’t honk!
11. Haggle when buying (except on price-tagged goods).